Hello! Today there’s a bit of a fun post I’ve got for you. Erin over at Girl Gone Veggie tagged me in a survey!! I always love to read more about the bloggers behind the blogs that I love. Plus, I met Erin over the Runner’s World Festival Weekend and I feel like I’ve known her for longer than a day or two in person. So I just had to say yes and do it myself! Stay tuned because I might have tagged you at the end!
1. What is one goal you feel like you have to achieve in life in order to have lived the life you always imagined?
The life I’ve always imagined is a little bit crazy for me because I don’t think it’s been the same longer than a year. EVER. I guess I’ve got a bit of a crazy imagination or I’m a wisher/dreamer. BUT. One thread that’s always been strung through there would be dance. As long as I dance as long as I’m able to, I think I will have achieved that part of my life. Being happy is something that I will MAKE happen, so I’m not concerned about that. Just dance.
2. What is one of your worst habits?
Oy. Sometimes I’m socially inept. Sometimes I get really excited about what somebody is saying and I’ll finish the sentence for them. Nobody has EVER called me out on it. But I know exactly when it happens every time and it drives ME nuts. Thank you, friends, for ignoring my habit.
3. What do you think is your best trait?
The whole excitability thing that leads to my worst habit is also one of my best traits, I think. I have my down days, but I can get excited over the tiniest things. A leaf shaped like a heart can make my entire day better. And this isn’t only a personal gain, I can pass it on to other people. It’s really cool! Some people think I’m crazy, but I don’t really mind that.
4. If you had to live on one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Oh this question always gets me. Gosh darnit. Can it be a peanut butter banana smoothie with a little bit of chocolate? Go ahead and add some spinach in there. That’s fine. I could drink those for days.
5. What is your favorite season?
Weather wise, this changes constantly. As soon as a new season starts, I love it. And then I get sick of it. However, my favorite season is the Paul-Amanda Holiday season. Which ranges from October 29 (his birthday) to February 19 (my birthday). I’m just happiest during that time because there’s always something to look forward to.
6. What song is the theme song for your life?
I constantly think about this question. And as a dancer it is REALLY HARD for me to answer because as I throw myself into a certain piece, the answer is always going to be that song. Having said that, I think Michael Buble’s Feeling Good has ALWAYS been a great one for me.
7. If for some reason you had to flee the country where would you move?
Well, first I’d take a pit stop in Australia to do some visiting. Then I would ultimately land in London, or somewhere on the outskirts. My sister will be happy about this. Although, if I’m fleeing I probably can’t afford to live in London, so we might run into some problems there.
8. What is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?
I really appreciate sweet things by anybody. I think when my close group of friends went through losing one of our dear friends, most people that interacted with us caused this sweetest thing. Just the way we were all there for each other was really great. And sweet. Hence it’s becoming my answer.
9. What is one thing you wish you could change in the world?
So many things I wish I could change. I think it would be a toss up between the education system and the viewpoints on healthy living. Which actually I can intertwine into one thing. So there!
10. What year so far has been the best year of your life?
Every year I’ve lived in has been the best so far.
11. If you could take a time machine and visit with one famous person who is no longer alive who would it be?
Oh, a wonderful finale question! Walt Disney. He must have had some crazy imagination and wishing (see: above) AND some kick butt business sense. I think he’d be a fun one. Does that surprise anybody? (Do you think he could get me into the Princess 1/2 Marathon? One track minded over here…)
AND NOW! For my questions.
1.What is your ideal/favorite mode of transportation? Local or far, it doesn’t matter!
2. If you fed any food to the dog under the table, what would it be?
3. Is there a favorite movie to go along with a favorite memory? If not, your favorite movie will suffice.
4. What are your feelings on Black Friday shopping?
5. What was your favorite game to play (inside or out!) as a child?
6. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
7. If you had the opportunity to do ANYTHING YOU WANTED tomorrow (training doesn’t matter, money doesn’t matter, NOTHING), what would it be and why?
8. Go back in time 20 years, what advice would you give yourself?
9. What is your favorite thing to do on a Friday night?
10. What is your favorite outfit/type of outfit (“pajamas” is a completely acceptable answer)?
11. Your favorite song to dance to. Go!
Woo baby. That was a tough one. And now for the tagging! Dear bloggers, you have now been officially tagged to answer my questions!
Jenna at Crazy Healthy Fit
Caitlin at Cait Plus Ate
Carly at Carly Bananas
Andrea at A Doctor in the House
Jenn at Peas & Crayons
Karen at Health in Real Life
Kasandra at Urban in Suburbia
Jami at BMOREJoy
Alyssa at Fun Fit Fashionable
Taylor at Lifting Revolution
Jenn at Fit Appétit
And, if my math is right, that will be 11! Thanks so much for tagging me, Erin. It was wonderfully fun!
Do you enjoy filling out surveys? If I tagged you and you comment no, I’ll try to ignore it.